HORIZON SERVICES, INC. provides this Privacy Statement to inform you of our privacy practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected online and how that information is used. We respect and are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and others who visit our website. This Privacy Statement covers the Web pages belonging to HORIZON SERVICES, INC.
Our website may also be referenced on or accessible through links contained on other sites, including sites of third party e-procurement networks. However, we have not investigated, and are not responsible for, the privacy practices or content of those sites. Their policies and protections may be different than those offered by HORIZON SERVICES, INC. We encourage you to investigate and review the privacy practices of those sites prior to use.
This Privacy Statement and the policies described below are subject to change from time to time. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to confirm our current site policies. This statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices and explains how we use and protect personal identifiable information that we receive from our site.
Types of Information Collected:
- Personal Information: HORIZON SERVICES, INC. uses personal information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your customer relationship with HORIZON SERVICES, INC. HORIZON SERVICES, INC. will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. On the HORIZON SERVICES, INC. website, you can request information about products and services, schedule appointments, subscribe to receive marketing or support materials, participate in surveys, apply for credit and financing, or apply for a job. The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data. To enhance our website and communications and to improve our products and services, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal interests, demographics, and experiences with our company. Providing this additional information is optional.
What Do We Do with the Information We Collect?
- Schedule service/repair calls and in-home energy analysis appointments
- Respond to your customer-service inquiries or requests
- Provide promotional and other communications to you, if you choose to receive them
- Enhance our website (customer experience) based on anonymous information about our site visitors
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
We protect our data with various physical, technical and procedural measures and we restrict access to your information by unauthorized persons. Our information systems are maintained behind a software firewall to isolate them from access by other networks connected to the Internet. All information transmitted through horizonservicesinc.com is stored on a secure server.
If you enter credit card data, that information is encrypted and protected with industry standard encryption software.
Is Information Shared with Third Parties?
Any information we collect about you or your computer is used exclusively by HORIZON SERVICES, INC. to enhance and improve your visits to our site, or to provide you with requested information, products or services. We may share data with our affiliates and contractors in order to help us analyze such information, assess usage trends, improve site layout or design, or to maintain or upgrade our web capabilities. However, no personal information is distributed to third parties for direct marketing or solicitation purposes.
How Can I Decide What Promotional Communications I Will Receive?
To opt-out of receiving communications you have requested (such as email newsletters, promotions, product updates, etc.), use any of the following methods:
- Select the email “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication.
- Return to the Web page(s) where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions.
- Email Horizon Services at Insider@HorizonServicesInc.com. Put the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. Include your name, address, email and phone number.
- Write to Horizon Services, Inc. – be sure to provide your name, email and postal address, and relevant information about your subscription.
Children’s Online Policy
HORIZON SERVICES, INC. is committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of its visitors, including children. We do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products or services to children. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using the HORIZON SERVICES, INC. website.
Changes to This Statement
If we change our privacy statement, HORIZON SERVICES, INC. will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our statement, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page.
Who Should I Contact for More Information?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your interactions with this site, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (302) 762-1200.
Letters may be sent to the following address:
Horizon Services, Inc.
320 Century Blvd.
Wilmington, DE 19808
Originally Posted: December 1, 2008
Updated: March 2, 2012
Horizon Services: The only full-service plumbing, heating, air conditioning, geothermal, drain cleaning and sewer and water line replacement company in Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Gloucester, Camden and Burlington County New Jersey and Northeastern Maryland that guarantees on-time service, up-front pricing and the job done right and clean the first time!