Horizon’s Summer 2009 Print Newsletter Now Available!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(WILMINGTON, DE / EXTON, PA; August 25, 2009) — The Summer 2009 edition of the Horizon Services print newsletter is now available for reading or downloading.
The latest issue is packed with useful news and information including:
- A special message from owners Dave Geiger and Mark Aitken
- An announcement about the appointment of our new PA Sales Manager, John Cameron
- An article about the importance of changing air filters inyour heater or air conditioner
- An article about the importance of furnace tune-ups
- An explanation of how today’s heating systems provide greater energy efficiency and cost savings than yesterday’s models
- Health and nutrition news
- And MORE!
Click Link Below to View Newsletter…
NOTE: This issue of the Horizon Services Newsletter is a PDF file. Adobe Reader is required to view, print or download. If you don’t have Adobe Reader on your computer, click the button below and download it FREE.
Interested in Receiving Future Issues of Our Print Newsletter in the Mail?
About Horizon Services:
Horizon Services is the Delaware Valley’s leading plumbing, heating, air conditioning, drain cleaning and sewer & water line replacement services company, providing repair, maintenance, sales and installation to homeowners and businesses in Delaware (New Castle County, Kent County), Pennsylvania (Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County, The Main Line) and Maryland (Cecil County). Horizon Services is headquartered in Wilmington, DE with additional offices in Exton, PA. Website: http://www.horizonservicesinc.com.
Internet Marketing Manager