Horizon’s Precision Heater Tune-Up
Horizon Services is Giving Away Electric and Gas Heater Tune-Ups Valued at $136…Only $89!
Invest in Horizon’s 21-Point Electric or Gas Precision Heater Tune-Up and We’ll Guarantee It Against Breakdowns All Winter Long…or Give You Your Money Back!
During the year, your heating system accumulates dust and dirt, making it less efficient and costing you additional money in utility bills. After reviewing 327 heating service calls from last year, we discovered that 62% of these calls were due to a problem caused by lack of regular furnace tune-ups and maintenance. That’s why Horizon has developed a comprehensive 21-point Precision Heater Tune-Up and Professional Heating System Cleaning…and we are offering it at an unbeatable price of only $89*! Offer through December 31, 2013!
Call For A Quote
Why is Horizon Services Making This Special Offer…and Why Should You Take Advantage NOW?
ONE — This is a great way for us to introduce homeowners in Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland to our unbeatable fast, clean and professional heating services.
TWO — Industry experts are forecasting that energy prices are going to skyrocket in the months ahead. Electric and gas rates have already risen this year and are expected to continue to rise in the future. A precision tune-up and cleaning helps your furnace run more efficiently and use less energy…saving you money.
And THREE — This special offer is the best thing you can do to prevent costly furnace and heating system breakdowns BEFORE they occur and to assure that your heating system is performing at peak efficiency throughout the winter and into next season.
So for a limited time, not only will you get a thorough tune-up of your heating system, you’ll have it performed by a seasoned Horizon Services heating and furnace professional. It’s the smartest thing you can do to guarantee a warm, worry-free, energy-efficient home during the winter ahead!
This 21-Point Precision Tune-Up Guarantees Against Heater and Furnace Breakdowns All Winter Long!
Your Horizon Services heating technician will perform a complete 21-step precision tune-up and professional cleaning of your furnace or heating system that will take nearly one hour to complete. It’s like having your furnace rejuvenated to factory fresh condition! Then…if your system breaks down this winter after our tune-up, we will either refund your $89 or credit it to the repair necessary to get your furnace back in working order. IN ADDITION, if you don’t see a savings on your utility bill — or don’t feel that the furnace tune-up was worth the money — we will also give you a refund…NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Electric or Gas Furnace 21-Point Precision Tune-Up – $89
- Camera inspection of furnace and heat exchanger
- Test airflow for deadly carbon monoxide
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Test safety and control circuits for proper operation
- Test exhaust system for proper venting
- Lubricate and clean blower motor air vents
- Measure temperature differences – supply and return
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
- Calibrate and level thermostat (if applicable)
- Inspect for combustible materials around furnace
- Brush, clean and blow-out burner
- Brush, clean and blow-out heat exchanger
- Test furnace flame for proper burn mechanism
- Clean or replace up to a 1" filter
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacturer
- Measure amperage and voltage of blower motor
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
- Clean upper and lower combustion vents
- Test for natural gas leaks
- Clean furnace exterior
Gas Boiler 24-Point Precision Tune-Up – $89
- Cycle boiler from thermostat to verify unit is functioning
- Inspect system for general problems (water leakage, burnt wires, physical damage)
- Verify appropriate supply of combustion air to boiler system
- Inspect boiler circuits for presence of air in piping
- Check for accumulation of dirt or rust on vent piping or draft hood. Also verify there are no holes, sagging of pipe, or signs of damage
- Ensure flue is sealed at chimney base
- Check boiler pressurization and add or remove pressure if needed
- Check condition and operation of all air elimination devices
- Check and test boiler high limit aquastat control & settings
- Drain expansion test (if applicable)
- Inspect expansion tanks for evidence of leakage or air infiltration
- If expansion tank is “diaphragm” type, check for proper pressurization
- Ensure that the safety relief valve pipe is 6” above the floor and that there are no leaks present
- Check and document flue draft readings using a draft meter
- Test low water cut-off devices for proper operation (if applicable)
- Test operation of any and all safety devices
- Complete a comprehensive combustion analysis and document all readings
- Check for appropriate gas pressure both from the meter and to the manifold
- Verify there are no gas leaks on piping with a leak detection solution and/or electronic leak detector
- Verify proper operation of all circulator pumps, zone valves, and relays
- Check and inspect flame ignition and proving circuits
- Oil/lubricate motors or pumps (if applicable)
- Test for proper voltage to the boiler
- Verify integrity of all wiring/electrical connections
Oil Furnace or Oil Boiler 21-Point Precision Tune-Up –
Call For A Quote
- Inspect flue piping from unit
- Sweep out debris/flakes from equipment
- Clean out flue collector
- Clean area around the burner
- Remove and replace oil filter
- Remove and replace pump strainer, if applicable
- Replace oil nozzle with OEM specified replacement
- Clean & inspect electrodes for damage & cracks in the porcelain body
- Set electrode spacing to OEM specifications
- Clean the combustion head of all soot and debris
- Remove and clean flame detection device (CAD Cell)
- Inspect the ignition transformer & any associated wiring/electrical connections
- Clean the blower wheel and air control of any lint or debris
- Check all wiring for secure connections & overall integrity
- Inspect area for oil leaks
- Inspect all oil lines and fittings for leaks & secure connections
- Adjust burner to OEM specifications and/or industry standards
- Oil motors, if applicable
- Check for correct voltage supply to burner
- Complete a thorough & proper heat exchanger safety inspection
- Perform a thorough & accurate combustion analysis & make any necessary adjustments to ensure optimum performance & efficiency
60 minutes is all it takes to be assured of worry-free heater operation the rest of the winter!
Schedule your Heater Precision Tune-Up now, and we’ll include a FREE Carbon Monoxide Safety Check! ($189 total value).
Don’t Get Left Out in the Cold…Schedule Your Heater Precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning Today!
- Wilmington and New Castle County, DE: (302) 442-7607
- Kent County, DE: (302) 724-6243
- Delaware County, PA: (610) 572-4300
- Chester County, PA: ( 610) 643-4226
- Montgomery County, PA: (215) 392-0934
- Bucks County, PA: (267) 991-0075
- Gloucester County, NJ: (856) 318-2597
- Camden County, NJ: (856) 288-1751
- Burlington County, NJ: (609) 526-3098
- Cecil County, MD: (410) 885-4219
- Or Use Our Appointment Request Form Below!
Heater Precision Tune-Up
Appointment Request Form
Note: This offer is not available to Horizon Services customers who already have regular heater tune-ups and maintenance included as part of their Service Partner Plan.