Honeywell Thermostat User Manual
Finding the Correct Thermostat User Manual
At Horizon Services, our technicians only install the most dependable heating and air conditioning systems as well as the most reliable and durable accessories available.
Each professionally installed heating and air conditioning system includes a professional grade Honeywell thermostat that will not only give you complete control over your new system, but will also help you achieve the perfect temperature in your home while reducing your utility bills by operating more efficiently.
When new technology is introduced into your home, you may naturally have questions or want to learn about the features of your new accessory. If you have misplaced your original thermostat’s manual, use the directions below to download a digital copy for your use.
How to Find the Thermostat Model Number
Each Honeywell thermostat has a unique model number that can be used to identify the exact model in your home. Your thermostat’s model number is located on the back of your thermostat and begins with the letters, T, TH, RTH, C, or CT. Horizon Services currently installs one of three types of thermostats, use the images and model numbers below to find your thermostat.
To download a digital copy of your thermostat user manual, please select the correct model listed below and click the “Download Product Manual” link:
Contact Horizon Services
Still have questions? For additional assistance or to learn more about Horizon Services heating and air conditioning system repair or replacement or thermostat repair or replacement contact us today:
- Wilmington, DE: (302) 442-7607
- New Castle County, DE: (302) 442-7607
- Kent County, DE: (302) 724-6243
- Delaware County, PA: (610) 572-4300
- Chester County, PA: ( 610) 643-4226
- Montgomery County, PA: (215) 392-0934
- Bucks County, PA: (267) 991-0075
- Gloucester County, NJ: (856) 318-2597
- Camden County, NJ: (856) 288-1751
- Burlington County, NJ: (609) 526-3098
- Cecil County, MD: (410) 885-4219
Honeywell’s VisionPRO 8000 is effortless to use. Its intuitive logic and menu-driven programming respond to your choices and schedule for optimal comfort and energy savings. VisionPRO offers you top-of-the-line features like touchscreen interaction, a real-time clock, and a large, easy-to-read backlit display.
- Up to 3H/2C – conventional and heat pump
- 7-day programmable touchscreen
- 5-year warranty
- Effortless, menu-driven programming
- Real-time clock
- Precise comfort control (+/-1°F)
- Change/check reminders for filters, UV lamps and humidifier pads
- #1 choice of homeowners
- Multiple hold options
Prestige 2.0 is the choice for never-before-reached levels of success. The satisfaction your customers get with the simplicity and comfort that Prestige provides will keep them coming back to your business for all their HVAC needs. And if that doesn’t do it, the automatic system performance alerts and reminders will.
- Configurable for Residential or Light Commercial applications
- User Interaction Log provides a searchable history of setting changes
- Assignable output/input/sensor relays trip pre-packaged or customized alerts
- Configurable staging options
- Patented, interview-based programming and installer set-up
- USB port for transferring installer setup options and adding dealer logo on-screen
- Customizable service reminders on screen
- RedLINK-enabled to work with: RedLINK Internet Gateway / Total Connect, Entry/Exit Remote, Vent and Filter Boost Remote, Portable Comfort Control, Wireless Outdoor Air Sensor, Wireless Indoor Air Sensor,TrueSTEAM and TrueZONE Panels.
- Displays outdoor temperature and humidity when paired with an outdoor sensor
- Up to 3H/2C Heat Pump & 2H/2C Conventional (Up to 4 Cool Conventional using the universal outputs [commercial only]. Up to 3 Heat Conventional using the universal outputs. Up to 4 heat/2 Cool Heat Pump using the universal outputs).
- 5-Year warranty
The VisionPRO® IAQ takes our popular VisionPRO thermostats where they haven’t gone before. The VisionPRO IAQ Total Home Comfort System allows you to manage temperature, humidification, dehumidification, ventilation, and change/check reminders – all from a single control – and with only three wires.
- Now with Geothermal Heat Pump Control
- All-in-one control – temperature, humidification, dehumidification, ventilation
- Up to 4H/2C – conventional and heat pump
- Touchscreen 7-day programmable
- Smart change/check reminders
- Easily Upgrade to Multi-Stage Equipment
- 5-Year Warranty
Horizon Services: The only full-service plumbing, heating, air conditioning, drain cleaning and sewer and water line replacement company in Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, South New Jersey, and Northeastern Maryland that guarantees on-time service, up-front pricing and the job done right and clean the first time!