Water Heater Repair or Replacement
Guaranteed Hot Water Today or You Don’t Pay!*
Electric or Gas Water Heater Tank Replacement. Calls Must Be Received Before 4PM. Residential Only!
Unfortunately, lets face it, electric or gas water heaters usually fail at the most inopportune times or when you least expect them to. That’s why Horizon Services is available around the clock for emergency services. We are standing by and will be available to handle any type of electric or gas water heater tank repair or replacement that you need. We are on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We promise to be there when you need us.
*The Guaranteed Hot Water Today or You Don’t Pay Promotion applies on Hot Water Heaters Up To A 50 Gallon Tank and excludes weekends!
Furthermore, our electric or gas water heater technicians are the best-trained in the business. Each Horizon Services technician is required to participate in 150 hours of rigorous training each year at our own onsite training center. Our training managers make sure that every one of our technicians are up-to-date in all aspects of electric or gas water heater repair and replacement –from new techniques to the latest equipment. No plumbing, heating or air conditioning company comes close to matching Horizon’s commitment to quality training.
With Horizon Services’ up-front pricing policy, you can be confident that your electric or gas water heater repair or replacement won’t come with any hidden surprises. We price our electric or gas water heater repairs and replacements by the job, not by the hour. This saves you money. Before we begin the electric or gas water heater repair or replacement, we will give you an accurate quote how much the job will cost. Our quote is exactly what you will pay.
The next time you are in need of an electric or gas water heater repair or replacement, there is no need to worry. Horizon Services is there for you with fast, friendly, and expert service; all you have to do is dial the phone or schedule an appointment online. When it comes to electric or gas water heater repair and replacement, we won’t leave you in the cold!
We Repair and Install All Electric and Gas Water Heaters:
- Bradford White
- A.O. Smith
- And More!
Important Notice Regarding 2015 U.S. Department Of Energy Water Heater Regulation Changes
As part of the National Appliance and Energy Conservation Act (NAECA), the Department of Energy (DOE) will make its new energy efficiency mandates effective on April 16, 2015. The new plan will impact all household appliances manufactured for sale in the United States. This includes products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, clothes dryers, clothes washers, and residential water heaters.
Experience The Horizon Difference:
- Same Day Service/Flexible Scheduling: We will schedule service on a day and time convenient for you. We complete 99.67% of all heating and electric or gas water heater repair service calls the same day.
- On Time, Every Time: We will be at your home when we promise. If we are even 1 minute late, your service call is 100% FREE.
- Extended Service Hours: Most companies close up and go home at 5 PM. We have found that 43% of our heating customers experience a heating problem after 5 PM. To help you, we have extended our service hours. Heating appointments are available until 11 PM to fit your schedule. And we work weekends. We also have experienced call-takers on duty till 11 PM Monday-Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Managers are on call after 11 PM for emergencies.
- Worry-Free Pricing: We charge by the job, not by the hour and we’ll tell you the price before we begin the heating or electric or gas water heater repair work.
- Ironclad Guarantee: We guarantee our heating and electric or gas water heater repairs for 2 full years…NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
- Respect for You, Your Home and Property: Our heating technicians wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths and will always treat your home as if it were their own.
- Clean Uniforms: Our heating technicians take the same pride in the way they look as they do in how they complete the work in your home.
- Your Security and Peace of Mind: Our heating technicians wear I.D. badges, are background checked and drug tested for safety and protection.
- Training: All of our heating technicians have years of experience in the business. Every Horizon heating professional is required to attend weekly training sessions of 150 hours each year to keep up-to-date on new equipment and installation techniques. Training is held in our state-of-the-art center and conducted by our own full-time N.A.T.E. Certified trainer.
- Fully-Stocked Trucks: Your heating technician will arrive fully loaded with all the tools, parts and equipment he needs to get the electric or gas water heater job done. No time wasted going back to the shop or to the hardware store.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: If you are not 100% satisfied with your heating service, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.
Horizon Services: We’re so confident you’ll be pleased with our fast, friendly and professional heating and electric or gas water heater repair services, you’ll become a customer for life!
Need To Upgrade/Replace Your Old Water Heater or Furnace?
Horizon Services also sells and installs state-of-the-art heating systems and water heaters from some of the biggest names in the business! Call us for a FREE In-Home Energy Analysis and one of our knowledgeable home comfort specialists can set you up with a more efficient heating system that will keep your home more comfortable and save you money on your utility bills.
Easy Payment Methods for All Heating Services:
- We accept credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Senior Citizen discount available
- Learn About Our Service Partner Plan!
Additional Water Heater Information from Horizon Services…
Horizon Services: The only full-service plumbing, heating, air conditioning, drain cleaning and sewer and water line replacement company in Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Gloucester, Camden, and Burlington County New Jersey and Northeastern Maryland that guarantees on-time service, up-front pricing and the job done right and clean the first time!