Are You Considering a New Cooling and Heating System for Your Home? Have You Considered Geothermal Technology?
What is Geothermal Technology?
Geothermal Technology is the world’s most advanced, most cost-efficient heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system. While most solar-based systems only heat your home, geothermal energy, powered by the earths renewable energy, cools and heats. In warm weather, heat is extracted from your home and transferred to the ground. In cooler weather, heat is drawn from the ground and transferred to your home.
The whole Geothermal process operates at a fraction of the cost of a standard system. Homeowners who have purchased geothermal equipment are not only concerned about the environment but are also interested in drastically reducing utility costs for years to come.
Tapping The Underground
Before deciding on Geothermal Technology consider:
- Conducting a home energy audit to determine the size of the system needed.
- Finding a certified contractor like Horizon Services that is experienced with Geothermal installation.
- Surveying the land area to determine placement of underground pipes. If the area is ample a backhoe can be used for horizontal loops in shallow trenches. If the area is limited, a drilling rig is used for deeper, vertical loops.
Benefits of Geothermal Technology
Geothermal Technology can help:
- Cut Your Cooling & Heating Costs Up To 80%
- Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Drastically Reduce the Cost of Your Hot Water
- Improve Year-Round Comfort With Humidity Control
- Eliminate or Reduce Soot, Fumes or Carbon Monoxide Gases
Experience The Horizon Difference:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Or You Don’t Pay
- 2-Year Free Maintenance
- Up To A 12-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 50-Year Warranty On Underground Piping
- Extended Service Hours / No Overtime Charges
- Respect For You, Your Home And Your Property
Contact Horizon Services
To learn more about Geothermal Technology or to schedule a Free No Obligation thorough 60-minute pre-assessment of your current cooling and heating equipment, please contact Horizon Services today!
- New Castle County, DE: (302) 442-7607
- Kent County, DE: (302) 724-6243
- Delaware County, PA: (610) 572-4300
- Chester County, PA: (610) 643-4226
- Montgomery County, PA: (215) 392-0934
- Bucks County, PA: (267) 991-0075
- Gloucester County, NJ: (856) 318-2597
- Camden County, NJ: (856) 288-1751
- Burlington County, NJ: (609) 526-3098
- Mercer County, NJ: (609) 608-0815
- Cecil County, MD: (410) 885-4219
Horizon Services: The only full-service plumbing, heating, air conditioning, drain cleaning and sewer and water line replacement company in Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, South New Jersey, and Maryland that guarantees on-time service, up-front pricing and the job done right and clean the first time!