Sewer & Water Line Replacement
Call Horizon Services for Safe Sewer and Water Line Inspection, Repair or Replacement — Without Destroying Your Front Yard!
SPECIAL OFFER: $125 Off Any Sewer or Water Line Replacement!
If you think traffic jams and backups on the expressway are aggravating, then you haven’t experienced a backed-up sewer or water line!
Lots of things can block, restrict or damage water and sewer lines. Shifting soil or freezing ground can crack or collapse pipes. A build-up of grease, paper, waste and foreign objects can prohibit proper flow. And the passage of time can cause pipe corrosion or breaks in pipe seals.
One of the most common causes of sewer line back-ups, cracked lines and drainage problems is root infiltration. Roots from trees and larger shrubs enter the sewer line from a joint; they grow and expand to fill up the pipe with a hair-like root mass. The masses quickly become clogged with toilet paper, debris and grease coming from the home to the main sewer line. As the roots continue to grow, they put pressure on the pipe and it will eventually crack.
Diagnosing these sewer and water line problems can be difficult; often, it’s just guesswork. Repairing and replacing usually means tearing up your yard and property – a labor-intensive and expensive nightmare, as well as an eyesore. But not with Horizon Services!
Give Horizon 30 Minutes…and We’ll Tell You Exactly What The Problem Is!
Our special Sewer Camera goes right into the drain line so you can see the problem. There is absolutely no guessing as to what the problem is and where it is located.
With our modern Sewer and Water Line Replacement Equipment, we can replace your water line without destroying your front lawn. This method can minimize lawn, driveway, sidewalk and landscape damage to your property. We can even clear roots without killing your trees and shrubs. The job can be done in less time with a lot less aggravation.
Before you decide to let someone dig up YOUR lawn, call us today for a FREE SEWER LINE INSPECTION AND ESTIMATE. Financing is available and we offer a 20-year parts and labor warranty on all sewer line replacements. This service is available to homeowners in Delaware (New Castle County & Kent County), Southeastern Pennsylvania (Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County & Bucks County), New Jersey (Gloucester, Camden & Burlington County) and Northeastern Maryland (Cecil County).
Horizon’s Exclusive Offer!
Here’s an offer you won’t find anywhere else. Horizon Services will clear any sewer line — any time — for the low price of $129!
Experience The Horizon Difference:
- Same Day Service/Flexible Scheduling: We will schedule service on a day and time convenient for you. We complete 99.67% of all sewer and water line service calls the same day.
- On Time, Every Time: We will be at your home when we promise. If we are even 1 minute late, we’ll clear your sewer or water line for FREE.
- Extended Service Hours: Most companies close up and go home at 5 PM. We have found that 43% of our sewer and water line customers experience a drainage problem after 5 PM. To help you, we have extended our service hours. Sewer and water line appointments are available until 10 PM to fit your schedule. And we work weekends. We also have experienced call-takers on duty till 10 PM Monday-Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Managers on call after 10 PM for emergencies.
- Worry-Free Pricing: We charge by the job, not by the hour and we’ll tell you the price before we begin the sewer and water line work.
- Ironclad Guarantee: We guarantee our sewer and water line work for 20 years…NO QUESTIONS ASKED! And as a Service Partner Plan member, you get a lifetime parts and labor warranty on all sewer and water line repairs.
- Respect for You, Your Home and Property: Our sewer and water line professionals wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths and will always treat your home as if it were their own.
- Clean Uniforms: Our sewer and water technicians take the same pride in the way they look as they do in how they complete the work in your home.
- Your Security and Peace of Mind: Our sewer and water line technicians wear I.D. badges, are background checked and drug tested for safety and protection.
- Training: All of our sewer and water line technicians have years of experience in the business. Every Horizon sewer and water line professional is required to attend weekly training sessions of 150 hours each year to keep up-to-date on new equipment and installation techniques. Training is held in our state-of-the-art center and conducted by our own full-time N.A.T.E. Certified trainer.
- Fully-Stocked Trucks: Your sewer and water line technician will arrive fully loaded with all the tools, parts and equipment he needs to get the sewer job done. No time wasted going back to the shop or to the hardware store.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: If you are not 100% satisfied with your sewer and water line service, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.
Horizon Services: We’re so confident you’ll be pleased with our fast, friendly and professional sewer and water line inspection, repair and replacement services, you’ll become a customer for life!
Call Us To Schedule Your Sewer & Water Line Replacement Appointment!
For Fast, Friendly Service – 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week:
- New Castle County, DE: (302) 442-7607
- Kent County, DE: (302) 724-6243
- Delaware County, PA: (610) 572-4300
- Chester County, PA: (610) 643-4226
- Montgomery County, PA: (215) 392-0934
- Bucks County, PA: (267) 991-0075
- Gloucester County, NJ: (856) 318-2597
- Camden County, NJ: (856) 288-1751
- Burlington County, NJ: (609) 526-3098
- Cecil County, MD: (410) 885-4219
- Click Here to Schedule A Sewer Line or Water Line Appointment Online!
Easy Payment Methods for All Sewer Line and Water Line Services:
- We accept credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Senior Citizen discount available
- Learn About Our Service Partner Plan!
Horizon Services: The only full-service plumbing, heating, air conditioning, geothermal, drain cleaning and sewer and water line replacement company in Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Gloucester, Camden and Burlington County New Jersey and Northeastern Maryland that guarantees on-time service, up-front pricing and the job done right and clean the first time!