Safe, Trenchless Sewer Repair — Without Destroying Your Yard and Landscaping!
SPECIAL OFFER: $125 Off Any Sewer or Water Line Replacement. (See Below!)
On the list of household problems, having a backed-up sewer or water line in your home easily ranks up among the most frustrating and aggravating; especially if you aren’t familiar with a company that can help you with sewer repair. But when you call Horizon Services, sewer repair, inspection and replacement is surprisingly seamless!
A number of common problems can bring about the need for sewer repair. Grease buildup, food, waste, paper or other foreign objects can easily accumulate to obstruct and restrict flow in your sewer and water lines. As well, the joints and seals between pipes can corrode leak or break over time. If existing pipes are made of off-grade or substandard material, they can deteriorate or corrode. Even the shifting of soil or the freezing and thawing of the ground freezing can cause sewer pipes to belly, collapse or crack.
One of the most common causes of sewer and water line problems is root infiltration from trees and larger shrubs. Plant roots seeking moisture make their way into cracks or joints in the sewer line, then grow and expand. Before long, the inside diameter of the pipe becomes filled with long hair-like root masses. The hairs on these roots act like a filter, catching any passing debris, toilet paper or grease that is being sent from the home into the main sewer line. This can cause backups in your toilets, tubs and sinks. Over time, the increasing size of the roots can even crack the sewer line.
While it’s easy for sewer line complications to develop, finding the causes of these sewer line problems can be very difficult. There is often a lot of guesswork involved. Traditionally, sewer repair and replacement has meant using a backhoe and other expensive equipment to rip up and destroy your yard and property. That was until Horizon Services came along!
Give Horizon 30 Minutes. We’ll Tell You Exactly What The Sewer Problem Is and Repair It Easily!
Horizon’s sewer repair technicians use a special Sewer Camera that goes directly into your sewer line, allowing them to exactly see what and where the problem is. We eliminate guesswork and we can accurately assess what is causing your sewer line problem.
Horizon Services takes all the aggravation out of sewer repair. We only use state-of -the-art sewer repair equipment. We can repair and replace your sewer or water line without damaging your yard, sidewalk, driveway, landscaping or other property features. We can even remove the roots from your sewer line without killing your trees.
Before you cause irreparable damage to your lawn by letting another sewer repair company dig it up, call us first for a FREE SEWER LINE INSPECTION AND ESTIMATE. We offer financing and a 20-year parts and labor warranty on any sewer repair or replacement we perform. Our sewer repair services are available to any homeowner in Delaware (New Castle Count, Kent County), Southeastern Pennsylvania (Delaware County, Chester County, The Main Line, Bucks County, Montgomery County), New Jersey (Gloucester County, Camden County, Burlington County), or Maryland (Cecil County).
Horizon’s Exclusive Offer!
Here’s an offer you won’t find anywhere else. Horizon Services will clear any sewer line — any time — for the low price of $99!
Why Choose Horizon Services for Your Sewer Repair and Replacement Needs?
- Same Day Service/Flexible Scheduling: We will schedule service on a day and time convenient for you. We complete 99.67% of all sewer and water line service calls the same day.
- On Time, Every Time: We will be at your home when we promise. If we are even 1 minute late, we’ll clear your sewer or water line for FREE or credit up to $300 toward the sewer or water line repair or replacement.
- Extended Service Hours: Most companies close up and go home at 5 PM. We have found that 43% of our sewer and water line customers experience a drainage problem after 5 PM. To help you, we have extended our service hours. Sewer repair appointments are available until 11 PM to fit your schedule. And we work weekends. We also have experienced call-takers on duty till 11 PM Monday-Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Managers on call after 11 PM for emergencies.
- Worry-Free Pricing: We charge by the job, not by the hour and we’ll tell you the price before we begin the sewer repair work.
- Ironclad Guarantee: We guarantee our sewer repair work for 20 years…NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
- Respect for You, Your Home and Property: Our sewer repair professionals wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths and will always treat your home as if it were their own.
- Clean Uniforms: Our sewer repair technicians take the same pride in the way they look as they do in how they complete the work in and around your home.
- Your Security and Peace of Mind: Our sewer technicians wear I.D. badges, are background checked and drug tested for safety and protection.
- Training: All of our sewer repair technicians have years of experience in the business. Every Horizon sewer repair professional is required to attend weekly training sessions of 150 hours each year to keep up-to-date on new equipment and repair techniques. Training is held in our state-of-the-art center and conducted by our own full-time N.A.T.E.-certified trainer.
- Fully-Stocked Trucks: Your sewer repair technician will arrive fully loaded with all the tools, parts and equipment he needs to get the sewer repair job done. No time is wasted going back to the shop or to the hardware store.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: If you are not 100% satisfied with your sewer line repair service, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.
Call Us with Your Sewer and Water Line Inspection, Repair and Replacement Questions or To Schedule a Service Call!
For Fast, Friendly Service – 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week:
- New Castle County, DE: (302) 442-7607
- Kent County, DE: (302) 724-6243
- Delaware County, PA: (610) 572-4300
- Chester County, PA: (610) 643-4226
- Montgomery County, PA: (215) 392-0934
- Bucks County, PA: (267) 991-0075
- Gloucester County, NJ: (856) 318-2597
- Camden County, NJ: (856) 288-1751
- Burlington County, NJ: (609) 526-3098
- Cecil County, MD: (410) 885-4219
- Click Here to Schedule A Sewer Line or Water Line Appointment Online!
Easy Payment Methods for All Sewer Line and Water Line Services:
- We accept credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Senior Citizen discount available
- Financing Options are available
- Learn About Our Service Partner Plan!
Horizon Services: The only full-service plumbing, heating, air conditioning, drain cleaning and sewer and water line replacement company in Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Gloucester, Camden, and Burlington County New Jersey and Northeastern Maryland that guarantees on-time service, up-front pricing and the job done right and clean the first time!