Warm The Heart Free Furnace Program
Warm The Heart is a not-for-profit organization that exists as a means to provide replacement furnaces to needy families in the States of Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland who are not able to afford them on their own this winter. Warm The Heart was created to deliver necessary relief to less fortunate families who might otherwise ignore the potential life threatening issues of a faulty heating system and ease the pain of increasing utility bills by replacing old and damaged furnaces with new, high-efficiency heaters.
Founded by the employees of Horizon Services, Inc. in 2005, Warm The Heart, to date, has purchased and installed over 70 brand new furnaces in the homes of needy Delaware families. In 2013, we look forward to providing even more furnaces to households in need of safe, reliable and affordable heating in the winter months, as well as providing free or discounted heating repair services to others. The employees of Horizon Services are committed to this effort that provides for the basic needs of those less fortunate and to the belief that helping our fellow man in a time of need is the right thing to do, both morally and professionally.
Warm The Heart also offers local businesses the opportunity to increase their visibility through their participation in this worthwhile community program by becoming a contributing sponsor through donations or other supportive ways. All of us at Horizon Services are excited about this worthwhile opportunity and hope that through this we can make a substantial difference in our community.
Now in its eighth year, the Warm the Heart program has been expanded in 2013 to include needy residents throughout the Delaware (Wilmington, New Castle County and Kent County), Southeastern Pennsylvania (Delaware County, Chester County, The Main Line, Montgomery County, and Bucks County), New Jersey (Gloucester County, Camden County and Burlington County) and Northeastern Maryland (Cecil County).
Warm The Heart Goals
- To raise public awareness about the problems with heating systems, safety, energy conservation and the dangers of carbon monoxide.
- To deliver relief to the less fortunate families who might otherwise ignore these potential life threatening issues because of financial concerns.
- To offer local businesses the opportunity to increase their visibility through different means of advertising throughout this exciting program.
Warm The Heart Information
- Warm The Heart Application
- Warm The Heart 2011: Free Furnace Program for Needy Delaware Families
- Warm The Heart Free Furnace Program Kicks Off 5th Season Helping Needy Families
- Horizon, Warm The Heart Pitch In to Help Chester County Homeowner
- Warm The Heart Installs First Furnace of 2009
- Warm The Heart Campaign Benefits Needy Families
Horizon Services: The only full-service plumbing, heating, air conditioning, drain cleaning and sewer and water line replacement company in Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Gloucester, Camden and Burlington County New Jersey and Northeastern Maryland that guarantees on-time service, up-front pricing and the job done right and clean the first time!